Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. - Denis Waitley

Friday 31 December 2010

Week Sixteen - Farewell 2010

1) The people who have made a difference this year: as always - my family, Carolyn, LJ, Rach, Calum, Rachel P, Lauren A and Olly.
2) My fortunate and rather wonderful life.
3) That I am not afraid of showing my true feelings or running towards the things that scare me. That I, instead, embrace them whether I fail or succeed.
 5) Saudade: is a portuguese and Galician word for a feeling of nostalgic longing for something or someone that one was fond of and which has been lost. It often carries a fatalist tone and a repressed knowledge that the object of longing might never really return. It was once described as 'the love that remains' or ' the love that stays' after someone is gone.

7) I'm Throwing Myself to the Wind


No comments:

Post a Comment