Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. - Denis Waitley

Thursday 20 October 2011

Week Forty - Five

1) The simple joys of my 'geek' hobbies; knitting and chutney making. Three snoods (one being a double), Onion Marmalade, Lemon Squash, Chilli Jam and Vanilla Pears. BOOM.
2) Scotland, Scotland, Scotland.
3) AUTUMN. My how I have missed you these past few months.
4) Being the indignant, Victorious party when someone has done you wrong and utterly screwed you. I do not care what people say, when it is justified it is a truly splendid feeling.
4.5) Mama Ross healing well after surgery & for being a good patient.
5) Songs on rotation (over & over again):
6) She must find a boat and sail in it. No guarantee of shore. Only a conviction that what she wanted could exist, if she dared to find it. 
— Jeanette Winterson"

7)

Autumn Walks

One day I'm gonna be old, sittin' on a porch & playin' the fiddle

And Breathe..

Raging


Thud...

Please may I have...

New Hair want..

Motto of the Month











No comments:

Post a Comment