Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. - Denis Waitley

Friday 12 November 2010

Week Nine

1) The kindness of friends old and new, I speak of you Mr. OK and of you Miss LJ. 
Thank you.
2) Realizing, once again, that I need no-one else to have amazing adventures. 
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exFokKr-WEg
4) My laugh. It is outrageous & loud and perhaps embarrassing for my companions, 
but, by god, it is hearty and true.
5) A perfectly boiled egg.
6) The Coat
I made my song a coat
Covered with embroideries
Out of old mythologies
From heel to throat;
But the fools caught it,
Wore it in the world's eyes
As though they'd wrought it.
Song, let them take it,
For there's more enterprise
In walking naked.
- William Butler Yeats
7) My room at Mum & Dad's: safest place in my world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment